Saturday, September 5, 2015

MISTER FREEDOM® CAMPUS JACKET


I've received a ton of questions over the past year-and-a-half regarding sizing, my tanning process, etc., but I mostly get, "do you know when they'll be back in stock?" Well, the answer to that is the Campus Jacket is now restocked from sizes 36 to 44, so if you've been impatiently waiting I recommend stopping by the shop or contacting Jordan, Cristian or Tom as soon as possible. Just like the Road Champs, we don't know when they'll run low or even restock. Oh, and don't forget the jacket comes in black, too.

This is one super versatile, handsome jacket that is perfect when a light jacket  is required or can be layered for those warmer days.

For an idea of how to go about sun tanning the jacket, check out my Campus Jacket page.

www.vintageengineerboots.com
Photo: Steph Fowler Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment