Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NEW ADDITION TO MY FINE LIGHT TRADING RING COLLECTION


I was pleasantly surprised with what arrived in the mail today - an amazing addition to my Marine Corps Mexican souvenir ring collection.  The lone proprietor of Fine Light Trading, Mr. Innis Lawrence, hit this design out of the ball park. FLT is the only company I know of that produces vintage Mexican souvenir-style Marine Corps rings. This ain't a cookie cutter Jostens Marine Corps Ring; this is a FLT creation!

Next to my daily-wear FLT ring with indian heads

I've owned an insane amount of vintage Mexican souvenir rings over the years and FLT bears the most authentic look and feel of the originals.  They're also priced just right!
 
Innis is continually updating his stock and has some great ideas in the chute that may materialize in the near future.  Be sure to bookmark his page for updates. 

Here are a couple of shots taken in my office right after receipt of the package.

http://www.vintageengineerboots.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment