Tuesday, March 5, 2019

WHAT TREASURES WILL YOU FIND AT THE OL' 7161 BRICK AND MORTAR?


Any frequent visitor to Mister Freedom® at 7161 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036 knows first-hand that there are some incredible pieces that can only be found at the ol' brick and mortar. During a recent to red brick building, for example, I noticed there were a handful of early-run Road Champs and was VERY tempted to secure my fourth pair. Then I found myself drawn to what appeared to be a couple of hair-on-hide campus jackets hanging on the wall.

After trying on quite a few pieces, I found myself deciding between the brown hair-on-hide and the Baloo grizzly. I'll be coming back for that grizzly!

www.vintageengineerboots.com

If you find yourself anywhere near the shop, I highly recommend stopping by. Be sure to set aside at least a couple of hours.


Only three hair-on-hide jackets were made with the other going to Leon Bridges. Who'll be the lucky third person?

Leon Bridges in printed Campus Jacket, Source: Jimmy Fallon (Tonight Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment