Thursday, February 21, 2019

READER MAIL - VEB LEATHER


Just came across your blog and have really been enjoying it. I noticed that from time to time you've had "VEB belts" for sale. Do you have an online store for your belts? I really like traditional biker-style belts but they are hard to find in U.S. stores . . . specifically I'm interested in 1-3/4" or 2" black or dark brown leather garrison-type belts with square or rectangular buckles (single or double prong). I prefer shiny leather, although I do like some matte-finished belts. Just let me know when you have a chance! 

 Thanks, 

 Jay in Cincinnati, Ohio


E-mail: VEBLeather@gmail.com for custom leather work


Hi Jay,

Thanks for reaching out. I used to sell on a couple of auction sites and have plans on starting up a website. Until that happens; however, I have been mostly doing custom work and try to build my stock when I’m not busy with my full-time career.

This works well for me since custom orders allows me the opportunity to provide a more personal touch to each piece since I truly enjoy the art of leathercrafting.

I can absolutely make a belt per your specifications.

Let me know when you’re ready to talk details and we can make it happen.

Best regards,
John 

No comments:

Post a Comment