Thursday, September 10, 2015

A BELT MADE FOR NATURAL HORWEEN CXL BOOTS


Whenever I get a new pair of boots, I'm always thinking of the right belt to complement them. Lucky for me, I have the ability to  make any type of belt dyed to match. In the case of my new John Lofgren Natural Horween CXL Engineers, however, I didn't have to don my dye mixologist hat since my custom "Streetcar" hair-on-hide belt is the  perfect match.

www.vintageengineerboots.com

Shirt: Mister Freedom Philippine Typhoon Relief Tee
Jeans: Rising Sun Loomstate Blacksmith Moneybags
Sunglasses: Tre Noir Waycooler
Engineer Boots: John Lofgren Natural Horween CXL
Belt: VEB Leather Hair-on-Hide "Streetcar"
Watch: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage


First full day of super light wear around the house, but they will soon develop the character of my three-year-old black Horween boots from the same visionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment