Sunday, July 19, 2015

THE "STREETCAR" BELT


Being a huge fan of Marlon Brando for the better part of the last few decades, it was a huge surprise that I never noticed his studded belt. Not until Mister Freedom's blog post announcing the "Stanley" T-Shirt that I knew it was meant to be part of VEB Leather's family of belts. A Streetcar Named Desire was set in New Orleans starring one of my favorite actors! Why wouldn't I make it? With that, I may have gone overboard this weekend when I made three "Streetcar" belts for myself.

These are available in my Etsy shop.




These belts will be made  in even sizes ranging from 30-38 with custom sizing available upon request. Pictured are brown and black 9-10 Ounce (nice and heavy) Oak-Tanned American Cowhide in a 1 3/4" width and Hair-On-Hide in 1 1/2". I will also be producing them in other leathers.


No comments:

Post a Comment