Sunday, October 6, 2013

THIS JUST IN ...


Here are some more custom pieces I've been working on recently. The zip wallet was something I put together in the spirit of the Halloween season.  More info at my Etsy shop.

www.vintageengineerboots.com

I picked up a stash of exclusive Japanese Waldes ball zippers and thought this would be a great way to put some of them to use.


I will be temporarily halting custom wallet orders beginning 20 October 2013 in order to allow myself time to concentrate on custom holiday gifts for family, so anyone desiring custom work please feel free to contact me at villanuevado@gmail.com.  Ready-made pieces, accessories and custom belts will still be made available.  




A customer wanted something he could use to carry his cellular phone and other necessary miscellaneous items while he rode his motorcycle and decided on this full Horween piece with specific dimensions, 5 1/2" x 4" x 2 1/4"


No comments:

Post a Comment