Sunday, December 9, 2012

THIS JUST IN ...


I finished up another short "VEB" wallet this weekend and as much as I love sharing my work through my Etsy shop, I've decided to keep this one as a Christmas gift for myself.

I've worked with different types of leather and Japanese Wagyū Kobe Cowhide is my favorite to work with.  This leather is unlike comparable American hide of the same weight in that it's not dense, which makes the wallet nice and surprisingly light.

This piece is made with (4) card slots, (1 ) bill slot, (1) bill/receipt slots and a zippered coin pouch.

  • Outer Leather: 3-4 Ounce Japanese Tannery (Kobe) Wagyū hide (Black)
  • Inner Leather: 2-3 Ounce Japanese Tannery (Kobe) Wagyū hide (Natural and Black)
  • Measurements: 4 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide
  • Hardware: NOS 1930's Talon Zipper, custom brass roller buckle, green jewel and Antiqued: Studs, Wallet Ring and Snap
  • Newly Handcrafted: Hand dyed, hand cut, hand studded, hand finished

www.vintageengineerboots.com






No comments:

Post a Comment