Friday, August 10, 2012

THIS JUST IN...

I've been keeping myself really busy lately and this belt is the latest of my creations.  "The Teardrop" belt is, as usual, completely handcrafted with finished edges.


  • Leather: 6-7 Ounce Horsehide, Hair-on-Hide Inlay
  • Color: Black
  • Size: 34 (holes range from 32-36)
  • Width: Approximately 1 5/8" (just under 1 3/4")
  • Hardware: Nickel Buckle, Nickel Studs, Antiqued Nickel Studs, Antiqued Nickel Jewel Rings
  • Jewel Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red and Amber
  • Condition: Newly Handcrafted, Unused - hand cut, hand dyed, hand studded, hand finished
  • Price: $135.00 (Free U.S. Shipping)
  • Payment: PayPal
  • Contact: villanuevado@gmail.com


How I measure the lengths of my belts (center bar to middle hole)

Size 34 - $85

Size 38 1/2 - $65

$50

No comments:

Post a Comment