Monday, August 6, 2012

THIS JUST IN...


Here's a piece I just finished up. I've always wanted to make a guitar strap from scratch, so using a vintage design with a slight modification I was able to fancy it up. Here are the particulars:

  • Leather:
              Shoulder Pad: Two pieces of 4-5 Ounce Vegetable Tanned Cowhide (with Padding sandwiched in between)
              Strap: 8-9 Ounce Vegetable Tanned Cowhide
  • Hardware: Nickel and Antiqued Nickel Studs and Roller Buckle
  • Jewel Colors: Blue, Red and Green
  • Right Hand 
  • Price: $50.00 (Free U.S. Shipping)

If you wish to purchase this guitar strap or to have one fully customized, contact me at villanuevado@gmail.com

www.vintageengineerboots.com



Here it is paired up with my Deke Dickerson model Hallmark Guitar

Pieces hand cut, dyed, studded and ready for hand stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment