Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WIN A FREE STUDDED AND JEWELED BIKER BELT...THERE'S STILL TIME!


Just a reminder for those interested in a free custom studded and jeweled biker belt...I will be drawing the winner on June 3, 2011.  Click here for details. 


Here's How to Enter:

The contest is open to *all fans* of Vintage Engineer Boots! So, if you're a fan of Engineer Boots and want to be entered in the Studded and Jeweled Biker Belt giveaway:
  • Leave me a comment on the original post here and I will enter you in the drawing
  • If you leave a comment and also link me in your blog, I will put your name in twice! Make sure you tell me you are linking me in your blog when you leave your comment so I can put your name in the drawing twice and don't miss you!
*All Fans means: whether you have a blog or not, are follower #5 or #109, never comment but like to lurk, and you can live anywhere.