Saturday, April 30, 2011

ROB LOWE'S CHIPPEWA VINTAGE ENGINEER BOOTS

It's always interesting to me when I see celebrities rockin' the Engineer Boots, so when Jillian told me she Tivo'd Rob Lowe wearing a pair on Oprah today I had to see what was goin' on.  It turns out that not only does he wear his Chippewa Engineer Boots on TV, he also wears 'em at home.  And why wouldn't he?  After all, he was a Greaser on The Outsiders.

As Sodapop on The Outsiders, a member of the famous 1980's Brat Pack and a really funny character as Chris on Parks and Recreation, he's always been cool in my book.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. His grandparents live in my hometown of Anderson, IN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've always said... "the perfect footwear for every occasion"

    ReplyDelete