Sunday, April 17, 2011

MISSED GRIZZLY JACKET

Brand: Daniel Boone by Bond
Circa: "1930's"
Color: Brown
Size: 34
Measurement:
Chest:  19"
Sleeve: 25"
Hardware: Talon Zipper
Condition: Good - "The lining is in good condition with a few small holes,nothing bad, also the pockets are in good shape, with no holes. The over all condition of this jacket is very good for its age"
Sold For: $990.00 / 19 Bids
Seller: rcarockabilly

I am kicking myself for missing the opportunity to own this jacket at an INCREDIBLE price.  I've been listing on eBay, but have not been looking for goodies to buy. 

Based on the measurements, this would have fit me the way a true vintage jacket should fit.  I actually like the look of this over a Laskinlamb. 






5 comments:

  1. The next time will be the good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so. Patience is a virtue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus that's a nice jacket.
    Am i crazy for being into the lining more than the exterior?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiya, you're not crazy...you have style, my friend.

    Have fun at Viva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140571343423

    ReplyDelete