Sunday, October 24, 2010

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!

No matter who you ask.  Whether an individual is on his/her first or fifth tour of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan, a Private or a General, it's always a great day when any type of package comes in the mail.

Jillian surprised me with a box of delicious Popchips this afternoon.  She introduced them to me right before I pushed out and it was an instant connection.  They're a healthier alternative to regular chips and, to me, they are tastier
than your regular chips.  She sent a variety of flavors, but I instantly searched for barbeque.  I hope I can ration them for longer than a week.

Oh what great, great day!! 

2 comments:

  1. There's two more boxes behind that one, but since it takes so long, we better get another one in the "chute" right away! Let us know if the homemade macaroons made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger, WILCO! You are, undoubtedly, the best Ma'am-in-Law!!

    ReplyDelete