Saturday, November 27, 2021

VEB LEATHER AT THE HOLIDAY MAKERS MARKET


What a thrill it was to show my VEB Leather for the first time at the local Holiday Makers Market hosted by re•find off main! I had just about two weeks notice to create inventory for the event and when all was said and done I had built a stock of close to one hundred pieces.

www.vintageengineerboots.com

I've been to a ton of events, but I never thought I'd be a vendor at one. What an experience!


I wanted to create a ton of hand-stitched pieces, but Jillian reminded me this "smalls" are best for these types of events. Not to mention ... two weeks. A single trucker wallet can take a full day. 


I brought out a bunch of denim and vintage, which I'll be posting up on my new website!


I completed a Chimayo zip pouch during the show


On my Mister Freedom-gifted stitching pony. 


I picked up this great handcrafted wooden valet by Kenny Wood Mfg.


That's a wrap! The stitching pony breaks down and fits perfectly in the Mister Freedom Tripper Denim Type III bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment