Saturday, March 30, 2019

FOR SALE: HORSEHIDE WHITE'S SEMI-DRESS BOOTS


I have an overwhelming amount boots that don’t get the attention they deserve and I find myself wearing only my newest acquisitions or ones that I have an attachment to. These Horween Horsehide White’s Semi-Dress boots are just starting to show off their brown undertone, but they just aren’t the first pair of lace-up boots I reach for. Frankly, this is the first time I’ve tried them on in several months.

E-mail me at VEBLeather@gmail.com

www.vintageengineerboots.com

I normally wear a size 7 and these have the perfect amount of wiggle room.

Measurements are approximate
Length: 11 3/8” (just under 11 1/2”) Heel against wall to very tip of sole
Width: 4 1/4” At widest part of sole
Looks like heel to toe is about 11"


Notice the patina (tea core) showing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment