Tuesday, February 17, 2015

1930'S HORSEHIDE SHAWL COLLAR BARNSTORMER


Sold!

I've been on the hunt for a vintage Horsehide shawl collar Barnstormer for years and thought I'd give this 1930's / 1940's piece a try, but unfortunately I as too anxious and hopeful. I'm swimming in this jacket. I wear a vintage 36 to 38 and my guess is that it's a size 42 (measurements below).


It has amazing natural patina and original black wool lining. It has some flaws, but is an amazing piece. He seller failed to mention the cigarette odor, so I'm mentioning it here. A button is missing on each cuff, but I will throw in original NOS buttons for them.


Approximate measurements:
Chest (pit to pit) 21"
Shoulders (across top at seams): 17 5/8"
Sleeves: 24"
Length (at base of collar): 30 3/8"
Price: $550 with free US shipping
Email me at villanuevado@gmail.com if interested


No comments:

Post a Comment