Tuesday, June 25, 2013

THIS JUST IN ...


I was approached by a return-client who asked if I'd like to take on another leathercraft challenge and without knowing what it was I accepted - I'm always up for a good challenge.

Having just finished this piece, I realized what an honor it was to make this for him.  It's a case for a compact T:Slim insulin pump that attaches to the belt.



I used natural 2-3 ounce Japanese tannery Wagyū hide and 2-3 ounce brown chrome-tanned Japanese tannery Wagyū as well as exclusive Japanese wrapped core spun engineered for heavy duty performance. As usual, this piece was completely hand made without the aid of any machines, professional templates or fancy computer programs.


Feel free to contact me at villanuevado@gmail.com to discuss a unique, custom leather piece for you or that special someone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment