Monday, December 24, 2012

THIS JUST IN ...


These were super fun to make, thanks to my wife, Jillian, for inspiring me to continue past making just one! I came across some amazing NOS 1930's Talon zippers and wanted to create some pieces worthy of showcasing them.  After much thought, I decided on something completely different from my large wallets - a minimalist zippered coin pouch/wallet with card slot.

Check out my Etsy page for detailed information

www.vintageengineerboots.com

Perfectly framed in "Tan" (chocolate brown) Horween Chromexcel leather, these Talon zippered coin pouches are completely handcrafted without the help of machines or dies.


Due to the nature of this amazing pull-up leather made with old classic American craftsmanship that includes 89 separate processes, the wallets may have natural scratches and subtle variations in tone. Because of this, the wallets will develop a highly desired patina. It's the glory of this soft, supple and durable leather.


No comments:

Post a Comment