Friday, October 5, 2012

COLUMBUS DAY SALE!!


I'm starting to accumulate a bit of clutter, so in an effort to free up some space I'm having a sale on a few things.

First, I'm offering a 25% discount on the remaining 4 items in my Etsy shop - use COLUMBUSDAY2012 at checkout.

Additionally, my WESCO Boss Engineer Boots haven't had any attention in about a year and that's six months past my rule of letting things go when they haven't been worn for that length of time.  Check out the photos and info below.

www.vintageengineerboots.com




Brand: West Coast Shoe Company (WESCO)
Model: Boss
Color: Black
Size: 8
Measurements:
Length (wall to toe): 11 1/4"
Width: 4 1/4"
Height: 10 3/4"
Leather: Black Tie
Sole: Vibram #705 Half Soles
Hardware: Brass
Condition: Excellent used
Asking: SOLD $400.00 with Free Shipping through this blog
Contact me at villanuevado@gmail.com if interested

Keep in mind that to have boots with these options would take a minimum of three months and over $300 more dollars, minimum. WESCO recently upped their prices, so there's no telling how much more these would cost.






No comments:

Post a Comment