Monday, September 3, 2012

THIS JUST IN...

During this long, 4-day (Labor Day) weekend, I set my sites on a big project, passing up on studded/jeweled belts and concentrating on two wallets.  It turns out this tall wallet took up the preponderance of the weekend, but in the end it was absolutely worth it - I just love this wallet and would love to keep it for myself.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete the second wallet, but I'll surely get it started.

The Japanese Wagyū Kobe Cowhide is my favorite to work with and I hope to be able to score more to allow for uninterrupted production line work.

I made this wallet with (8) card slots, (2) bill/receipt slots, a miscellaneous pouch with button, and "D-Pocket" coin pocket.

Available now in my Etsy shop.

  • Outter Leather: 3-4 Ounce Japanese Tannery (Kobe) Wagyū hide (Black)
  • Inner Leather: 2-3  Ounce Japanese Tannery (Kobe) Wagyū hide (Natural)
  • Measurements: 7 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide
  • Hardware: Brass, Hookless Zipper, Fish hook accessory key chain
  • Condition: Newly Handcrafted

  • www.vintageengineerboots.com




    No comments:

    Post a Comment