Thursday, September 22, 2011

COBLER IN SAN DIEGO - A FOLLOW UP

Ross' question regarding San Diego-based cobblers prompted me to feature a post about One Day Shoe Repair.  Well, looks like Ross decided to take not one, but three pairs of his boots for some work. 


Ross noted that "the overall experience was a good value for the price. His turn around time was quick. For all 3 pairs of boots, it totaled $130 even. I think that maybe with a little more guidance. This guy could do some really quality work. Probably bring him reference pictures in the future." 

"Good value" and "quick" are two key words that have inspired me to drop off a pair of my Engineer Boots this weekend.  Not to mention the shop is mere miles from my location. 

Ross was kind enough to snap some shots of Mr. Fleming's handy work.

Thanks once again, Ross!!









No comments:

Post a Comment