Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ENGINEER BOOTS FROM PARIS, FRANCE

Brand:  Uknown
Circa:  "1940's - 1950's"
Color:  Black
Size:  11
Measurements:
Length:  12"
Width:  4"
Sole:  Cord Nylon Armortred
Hardware:  Nickel
Condition:  "Really Nice"
Sold For:  $121.51 / 5 Bids
Seller: *matchlessman

Here's a great looking pair of boots that appear to be from at least the 1960's.  They were well worn and obviously well loved - the patina looks pretty authentic and not forced.  The price is what a good pair of boots should go for, but unfortunately there are way too many collectors willing to pay good scratch for them.  This is the first nice pair of Engineer Boots I've seen come out of France.  If these were smaller I'd be happy to take these home for $150-175, so the winner of these boots came out on top.

At $121, I'd put a few more bills down for the Okuyama treatment.

3 comments:

  1. Those are the exact same soles as on my "Iron Age" engineer boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy these at 150 E - how can I get these

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are 70's - 80's Georgia Boots

    ReplyDelete