Thursday, December 24, 2009

X-MAS GIFT FROM MY WIFE

What a great Christmas 2009 was - This is what my wife surprised me with.  So she says it's time to open my gifts and to my surprise, this is what I opened. Take a look at the note. Due to the holiday season and the custom piece, Mr. Shade over at Hallmark Guitars said the Deke model guitar will take a few weeks. My wife said that Tavo Vega who produces the Brain Seltzer Nocturne Preamp was very helpful and accomidating since the Steel-Billy wasn't in stock. She remembered me mentionioning that I wanted an acoustic to throw around, so she got it to hold me over 'til the Deke comes in.  The AJ-200 sounds amazing!!



2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    How are you finding the Nocturne? I have watched the clips on youtube and the pedal appears to be a pretty amazing tone machine.

    Regards

    Sean

    PS I enjoy reading your blog. I also live in a mid century home with my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nocturne should be a staple on anyones pedal board. It transforms ANY guitar into an amazing axe.

    Thanks Sean!!!

    ReplyDelete