Tuesday, October 10, 2017

READER MAIL - NATURAL LOFGREN VS WESCO BURLAP


John,

I love your blog. I was wondering how you would compare the two colors. I haven't seen too many photos of the Wesco Burlap (smooth side out), but the colors seem similar. What's your take?

Cheers,
George

www.vintageengineerboots.com

Hi George, 

Thanks for the e-mail!

At first glance, I would say it's very easy to compare the two colors; however, the Lofgren Naturals have a much more brown tone that will become darker over time. 



The Burlap Wesco boots have a tendency to maintain the light color and it would take a lot of wear and tear for it to develop any type of character.

I hope this helps

Cheers!
John




This is the latest photo of my Lofgrens. The color differs based on lighting conditions, but the basic brown hue is unmistakable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment