Tuesday, December 27, 2016

GRIZZLY JACKET OPTIONS SUITABLE FOR YEAR ROUND WEAR


My harsh reality when it comes to owning a grizzly jacket is that, like most of the things in my wardrobe, I  won't be able to wear it as much as I would like.

Being in the military and traveling to regions of the world that aren't so heavy jacket-friendly (e.g., Southern California, Iwakuni, Okinawa, New Orleans, Iraq, Afghanistan) for the past twenty-two years I've been forced to avoid spending money on some really cool vintage/reproduction workwear clothing. A grizzly is one of these items.

The following are some jackets I've been eyeballing.

www.vintageengineerboots.com
Source: Mirror Ball

I came across this awesome sweater a couple of years back and they were all but sold out. Then a photo recently popped up on my Instagram popular feed, so I performed a search and they are BACK!


At only around $180, this grizzly sweater by Mattson's remains one of my favorites.


Source: RRL

I'm really digging this denim grizzly hybrid by RRL. A little pricey at just under $700, but still a really nice piece. 



Source: Google.co.jp

At $425, this N1 Deck Jacket hybrid by Roll of Tokyo is tailored towards a variety of collectors.


There are certainly more options out there, but these are the three that currently have my attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment