Wednesday, April 1, 2015

READER MAIL


Hey man, I've been pouring over your blog for a couple weeks now and have officially gotten the bug!

I desperately want a pair of mister freedoms but unfortunately he is out of my size.

Like so many, I love the unstructured flat toe box. No other engineers I have found quite have the look the MFs do.

Do you know how often Mister Freedom updates their stock? Or any comparative looks?

Thanks,
Stephen

www.vintageengineerboots.com

What's up Stephen,  


Thanks for the e-mail. There's no denying that the Mister Freedom® Road Champ Engineer Boots have the best flat toes on the market and one of the coolest overall designs. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you. The Road Champs are currently unavailable in my size, but it's as simple as contacting Jordan, Cristian or Tom to get your name on the list for the restock, which occurs more often than not. Due to the perpetual high demand since their release, it's difficult to meet everyone's needs. If these are the boots you really want then I recommend getting your name on the list, because it is truly worth the wait.

For a Engineers with a comparable flat toe box, I recommend either the Horse Butt or Steerhide boots from Attractions Co., Ltd. These boots have easily moved its way from my number three pick to number two on my list of Top 3 Classic Engineer Boots


There are others on the market, but you'll get the best bang for your buck with these two brands.



No comments:

Post a Comment