Monday, December 8, 2014

READER MAIL


Hi, I really enjoy your blog and your Instagram. I'm really intrigued by the Red Wing 9268's. Where online can you purchase the 9268 and the 2268's to come to the U.S.? Thank you for your help and keep being awesome and making awesome posts :)

- Nick

www.vintageengineerboots.com
 
 Hi Nick,

Thank you for the e-mail. There has been a tremendous amount of interest since I posted about the 9268's (here) and I regret to inform you that they are only available in Japan. Having said that, there is a simple way to get your hands on them using the Japan Auction Agency proxy service. I've been a customer of theirs for many, many years and have never had any problems with them. Their fees are reasonable and you get the items you normally could only wish for since they were out of reach. Simply register with their site, go to Google Japan or Rakuten, choose the shop that has your size, fill in the info and within a week or two you'll have your item.

Here's an e-mail I just received from a VEB Reader who just purchased his 9268's through JAA:

Hi John,

Just wanted to say thank you for your help the other day. I just received my 9268s from Japan, they're awesome. JAA was easy, they were helpful, and they were fast.

Thanks again!
Thomas

I hope this helps you along with what you're looking for.

Cheers!
John

No comments:

Post a Comment