Wednesday, March 6, 2013

BOOTS WORTH BUYING


Thanks to my buddy Ray and regular contributor to this blog for bringing my attention to this auction and awesome boots!

From time to time, I'll post active Engineer Boot auctions that catch my eye. These aren't my auctions (unless otherwise specified), nor do I know the sellers. I just think some Engineer Boots are worthy of a little more public attention. This particular pair of Engineer Boots is one of 'em ... as well as the cause they stand for.

100% of the final sale price will support Society for the Treatment of Abandoned and Fractured Friends (S.T.A.F.F.) Animal Rescue & Shelter.

Auction Link


If you're lookin' for a pair of Engineer Boots worth buying, you may want to consider these. The rare green label is reason alone for me to wish these Vintage Engineer Boots were my size, but combined with the cause, I REALLY wish these were my size.  On a normal day I'd easily pay four to five bills for these, but wouldn't hesitate to purchase them at the asking price.


Brand: Chippewa
Circa: 1960's
Color: Black 
Size: : 11 D
Measurements:
Length: 12 1/2"
Width: 4 1/2"
Height: 18"
Soles: Full Biltrite Neoprene Nylon Cord
Leather: Oil Tanned Cowhide
Hardware: Nickel 
Condition: NOS
Seller: staffseller




No comments:

Post a Comment