Sunday, March 24, 2013

READER MAIL


Hey, first off would like to say awesome blog!!! Second, i have a question regarding the sizing of Mister Freedom Road Champs. I normally wear a US 9 in red wing engineers. I have the 2268 and the 2269 Japan model. The fit is perfect on me. I'm looking into getting a pair of road champs and was wondering what size should i be getting. i was thinking a us 9 in them, but i wanted to ask you first since you have two pairs of them!! thanks in advance.

Best,
Jameson

Hi Jameson,

Thanks for the e-mail!  I wear a size 7 1/2 in Red Wing 2268's and my size 7 1/2 Mister Freedom "Road Champ" Engineer Boots fit exactly the same - a perfect fit with that right amount of comfortable wiggle room.

Based on the information you've provided, a size 9 would probably be the best fit, but I'd definitely get in with Jordan (jordan@misterfreedom.com) or John (john@misterfreedom.com) at the shop.  They're super crazy knowledgeable and super helpful.

Cheers!

www.vintageengineerboots.com
My size 7 1/2's (left) and size 8

No comments:

Post a Comment