Friday, January 11, 2013

BOOTS WORTH BUYING


From time to time, I'll post active Engineer Boot auctions that catch my eye. These aren't my auctions (unless otherwise specified), nor do I know the sellers.  I just think some Engineer Boots are worthy of a little more public attention. This particular pair of Engineer Boots is one of 'em.



If you're lookin' for a pair of Engineer Boots worth buying, you may want to consider these.  If I were in the market for a modern pair of boots to have modified, it would be these soft toe Chippewa 97863's.  I'd have the work done by Raul Ojeda at Willies Shoe Repair and in the exact same fashion as these.  The only thing I'd do is slap on a set of my roller buckles.

These are being offered for an initial bid of $275 and a BIN for $350.  Considering these boots retail for approximately $200, either of the current auction prices, in my personal opinion are very reasonable.  Keep in mind that you'd have to first obtain a pair of Cat's Paws, bring them to Raul's shop and then you have turnaround time.

Auction Link

If you have a pair of Vintage Engineer Boots that are in need of an upgrade, take a look at the post I featured on Willies Shoe Repair

www.vintageengineerboots.com


No comments:

Post a Comment