Friday, September 14, 2012

BOOTS WORTH BUYING


From time to time, I'll post active Engineer Boot auctions that catch my eye. These aren't my auctions, nor do I know the sellers. I just think some Vintage Engineer Boots need a little more public attention. This particular pair of Engineer Boots is one of them.

If you're lookin' for a pair of Vintage Engineer Boots worth buying, you may want to consider these. They have a nice profile and the leg work of having them resoled has been done - can't ask for anything more.  If these can be landed for the right price, you won't be disappointed.

As you can see, they've been perfectly resoled by none other than Raul Ojeda of Willies Shoe Repair in Los Angeles - I've featured Raul's awesome work in previous posts 1 / 2 .

Raul Ojeda
Willie’s Shoe Service (Don Ville)
113 N. La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Tel: (323) 932-9874
raul@ojeda.com

Brand: Unknown
Circa: 1960's
Color: Black
Size: 12
Soles: Leather
Heels: Cat's Paw
Leather: Split Cow
Hardware: Nickel

Auction Link

www.vintageengineerboots.com




No comments:

Post a Comment