Friday, June 22, 2012

BOOTS WORTH BUYING

From time to time, I'll post active Engineer Boot auctions that catch my eye.  These aren't my auctions, nor do I know the sellers.  I just think some Vintage Engineer Boots need a little more public attention.  This particular pair of Engineer Boots is one of 'em.

If you're lookin' for a pair of Vintage Engineer Boots worth buying, you may want to consider these. If these can be landed for the right price, you won't be disappointed.  As you can see, these boots are Red Wing 2268 look-alikes and as I've stated in previous posts I've gotten rid of three 2268's in the past and these remain in my inventory.

Work America Engineer Boots are actually made in America and I just love mine.  The original soles are DuPont Neoprene Oil-Resisting with Armortred Neoprene Cord heels.  These were resold with Vibram soles and heels...a bit more rugged.

Auction Link

www.vintageengineerboots.com