Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DOING MY PART TO SUPPORT THE JAPANESE DISASTER RELIEF EFFORTS

I was in Afghanistan when I heard the shocking news of the disastrous earthquake that rocked Japan.  Being stationed in Japan for over four years, I made some amazing Japanese friends and grew to love the culture. So...in an effort to do my part supporting the Japanese disaster relief efforts, I will be donating a generous portion of the profits made on my "vintageengineerboots" Etsy and rockabilly4 eBay auctions over the next ten days to the American Red Cross.

Closet cleaning is continuous in the Villanueva household and this afternoon I pulled out a few items that have been sitting around for much too long.  It's time to pass it along to the next person who'll get some enjoyment out of them while donating to a very needy cause.

Keep an eye out on my auction pages for these Japanese Jubilee Rock N Roll shoes and many more rockin' items.





2 comments:

  1. HI,
    I'M INTERESTED IN BUYING SHOES ON YOUR EBAY AUCTIONS....
    DO YOU SHIP TO ITALY ?? :-)
    BYE
    JIMMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I'm very interresting by your shoes, I try to ask you on Ebay, if you send it in Belgium?
    Let me know at aartemisia@msn.com or Facebook Aurore Thill
    Thank you so much
    Best Regards
    Aurore

    ReplyDelete