Friday, March 5, 2010

RUN LOG

Run Date: March 5, 2010
Run Distance: 4 miles
Total Run Time: 32:01:73
Average Minutes Per mile: 8
Time of Day:  11:15 am
Weather: Sunny, 63°
Terrain: Muddy, Rocky and Hilly
Level: Moderate, at least for the next few weeks , then it becomes pretty Easy

I haven't been running as much as I'd like to (or have been), so I thought I'd take advantage of the nice California weather and do the "Power Line" route during lunch today to warm me back up. This run is nice and hilly just the way I like 'em, but clearly I have to hit the road more often as I've added five minutes to my fastest logged time for this route (27:34) back in December 2009. I'm pretty physically resilient, so a few more jaunts and I'll be back down in the mid-twenty minute timeframe.

I've never been a fan of running, but can definitely hold my own. My goal is to ultimately run a full marathon, but until then, my running milestones caps off at three 10k races (6.2 miles) in Iraq, from March to December 2008. I faired pretty well with my fastest in the mid-45 minute timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment