Saturday, September 5, 2009

Amazing 1940's Chippewa Engineer Boots

Maker: Chippewa
Circa: 1940’s
Size: 8 DMeasurements: 10 3/4 (heel to toe), 4” wideHeel/Sole: US Regent/Leather with double rivets
Hardware: Nickle
Leather: Unknown
Condition: "Boots show wear but are still in great shape for their age. Leather is a little bit stiff and has some small cracks along the top of the shafts.”
Sold For: $611.00
Site: eBay
Seller: rickykz

Great pair of boots with a really attractive profile. Why don’t they make them like this anymore? At $611.00, I consider it a pretty good deal. I would’ve paid upwards to $800 for them. I own a pair just like them, but with Cat’s Paw heels and double leather sole. I was considering selling them just to get these, but backed out last minute. Mine are more distressed and are tougher looking. I may post pics of them soon…


























































No comments:

Post a Comment