Wednesday, July 5, 2017

MORE VEB LEATHER BELTS


I came across some more belts ready to be sized to your needs along with a couple of carry overs from my last sale. Since I'm continuing to clear out some stock to make room for current and future VEB Leather projects, I'm offering them at unbeatable prices. Unsold belts will be stored away until I rediscover them again.

Left to Right:

  • Black Belt x Antique Brass Buckle / 1 3/4" wide / 9-10 Ounce Oak-Tanned American Cowhide / Unsized; Can be sized up to 48" - $65 Shipped
  • Black Belt x Black Buckle / 1 1/4" wide / 9-10 Ounce Oak-Tanned American Cowhide / Unsized; Can be sized up to 44" - $50 Shipped
  • Black Belt x Nickel Buckle / 1 3/4" wide / 9-10 Ounce Oak-Tanned American Cowhide / Unsized; Can be sized up to 38" - $65 Shipped
  • Hair-On-Hide x Brass Hardware / 1 1/2" wide / Unsized; Can be sized up to 40" - $65 Shipped
  • Saf-T-Flash. Natural Horween CXL x Antique Brass Buckle / 1 3/4" wide / Size 30 - $130 shipped
  • Brown x Brass Buckle / 1 3/4" wide / 9-10 Ounce Oak-Tanned American Cowhide / Unsized;  Can be sized up to 48" - $65 Shipped
  • Brown x Nickel Buckle / 1 3/4" wide / 9-10 Ounce Oak-Tanned American Cowhide / Unsized; Can be sized up to 48" - $65 Shipped

*Shipped to US Addresses only

*Please know your size - Belt size is not your waist size. Add at least 2 inches to your waist measurement to determine belt size. 

*No Returns

E-mail me at villanuevado@gmail.com or DM me on my Instagram if interested.

www.vintageengineerboots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment